SUNSET CENTRE AT YORK CARE
The Adult Day Program is brought to life through passionate individuals and a partnership between York Care Centre, York Foundation, The J. T. Clark Family Foundation Inc, The Alzheimer’s Society of New-Brunswick and other dedicated partners within the community.
To provide excellent care and support to people with dementia and other diseases in a non-institutionalized living arrangement,
- To maintain and/or improve client’s physical, psychological, spiritual and social functioning,
- To provide relief for families and caregivers, and
- To enhance quality of life for older adults and their caregivers to function as independently as possible in their own homes for as long as possible.
- We will operate Monday through Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm,
- We will have the capacity for 15 clients per day,
- We will be staffed by Gerontology graduates from St. Thomas University,
- We will offer a wide range of programs, guest speakers, and stimulating activities for all ages and cognitive levels,
- We will offer health monitoring and other optional care services, and
- We will offer a healthy lunch and snack per day.
At York Care Centre, we are very pleased to finally open an adult day program and are basing our programming on a therapeutic model that will meet the physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs of our diverse clients.
“We do not aim to fill the time in a day, but to provide meaningful activities that build toward a better overall quality of life and to provide caregivers and clients with excellent care and support”
For more information on our Adult Day Program please contact Rachel Neal
in person at 100 Sunset Drive
over the phone at (506) 444-3880 ext: 2306
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org